Gamesys is a Bally’s Corporation company and forms part of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, with tens of millions of players and thousands of employees across the globe.
Take a look at our Gamesys brands & sites - Virgin, Jackpotjoy, Vera&John, Monopoly - they’re some of the best-known names in our industry. Join us and you’ll be joining a big, international group with some great brands and an exciting future. You’ll feel part of one global family, working with smart people, and delivering a great experience for our players. There’s one thing we expect from you, over and above everything else. Be yourself!
- General admin duties and responding to team emails requests
- Cover reception when required
- Accepting deliveries and distributing accordingly
- Monitoring stock levels of all kitchen supplies and order as required.
- Distribution of paper to all printers daily and change cartridges as required.
- Responsible for confirming desk and meeting room bookings; carrying out regular checks to ensure
the cleaning team have sanitised them ready for use.
- Reporting any technical issues to IT
- Support with the purchasing and stock control of all general office supplies and equipment including
stationery, cartridge toners for printers, refreshment supplies.
- Ensure the office and kitchens are kept tidy and organised, liaising with the cleaning team when
- Maintaining stock levels of First Aid Boxes and PPE stations
- Report any repairs or concerns to the Office Manager in a timely manner
- Keeping accurate records of purchases for weekly reconciliation
- Providing support on other adhoc duties as required by the Office Manager
- A minimum of a years’ experience in an administration/reception role is essential
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Teams
- The capacity to prioritise tasks and work under pressure
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads
- Good typing, spelling and grammatical skills
- Familiarity with workplace safety.
You're just a few clicks away from a Gamesys future! Take the plunge and submit your CV.
Have fun, making fun
The team here at Gamesys may be diverse, but we are united by an ambition to take gaming experiences to new levels around the world. Are you ready to join us? If you are, you’ll be part of a business with the scale, vision, leadership, and talent to match its bold goals.