What 's in it for you?
- Competitive salary - 11.28 GBP per hour including a further 35% uplift on the hourly rate for any unsociable hours you may work.
- Up to 10% annual performance bonus
- Fantastic company benefits including: private healthcare scheme, free on-site parking, enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay, a contributory pension plan and many more!
So, what will you be doing…
As a Customer Support Advisor, no one day or contact with a player will be the same, what’s consistent is the world-class service you’ll provide to our players. As you execute an extremely important role, within the support function of the business.
Utilising your relationship building skills, you will assist our players in resolving queries and ensuring they hang up with a smile. Collaborating with various teams across the group, such as the Marketing and Social Responsibility teams, you will be provided with all the resources you need to provide our player with the best service throughout their journey with us.
You’ll make use of your conversational skills, by communicating effectively and efficiently with players and colleagues alike. All the while using your interpersonal skills, treating each Player as an individual, building rapport and maintaining great relationships.
Willingness to learn to will be key - keeping up to date on our products and tools, will ensure our players receive a world class service. It always best to ‘Be in the know’!
What skills are needed…
- Genuine passion for Customer Service – a real ‘people person’
- Natural Communicator - both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Attentive listening skills
- Team player with a proactive approach
- Ability to multi-task and manage players through various channel – inc Live Chat, email, and telephone
- Precise typing skills
Minimum hours available per week: 16+hrs
Let us know what days and hours you would be available, and we'll work around you!
Who are we?
Gamesys Group is one of the world’s leading gaming operators, with millions of players and 1600+ employees. We believe passionately in what we do. Quite simply, we craft entertainment with care, building trusted brands and creating great experiences that always put our players first.
Our award-winning portfolio – including Virgin, Jackpotjoy, Monopoly, Double Bubble Bingo and Vera&John – are some of the bests known in the industry. Join our team and you’ll be joining a big, international group with some great brands and an exciting future. You’ll feel part of one large global family, working with likeminded individuals, all the while delivering great experiences for our players. There’s one thing we expect from you, over and above everything else. Be yourself. One of the values in our DNA is ‘Stay Wonderfully Weird’ – and that applies to all of us.
You're just a few clicks away from a Gamesys future! Take the plunge and submit your CV.
Have fun, making fun
The team here at Gamesys may be diverse, but we are united by an ambition to take gaming experiences to new levels around the world. Are you ready to join us? If you are, you’ll be part of a business with the scale, vision, leadership, and talent to match its bold goals.