Simplicity Malta is a service provider to Gamesys, a Bally’s Corporation company. Gamesys forms part of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers with tens of millions of players and thousands of employees across the globe.
Take a look at our Gamesys brands & sites - Virgin, Jackpotjoy, Vera&John, Monopoly - they’re some of the best-known names in our industry. Join us and you’ll be joining a big, international group with some great brands and an exciting future. You’ll feel part of one global family, working with smart people, and delivering a great experience for our players. There’s one thing we expect from you, over and above everything else. Be yourself!
The Risk & Payments department encompasses a Risk & Fraud Operations team, a Payments Product and Operations Team as well as a Business Delivery Team. The Business Delivery Team is responsible for the execution of deliverables across each a number of verticals, owning and delivering projects, intended to improve customer experience and business performance. The Sustainability Delivery Lead will own all initiatives relative to the sustainability vertical, delivering and driving requirements from concept, development, production release and maintenance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a close relationship with compliance teams across Gamesys Group
- Working autonomously, as well as with other Product and Compliance staff, to assess the existing set of compliance functionality supported by our platform, and specify, document, and prioritize any necessary changes to it. This includes gathering requirements and producing functional documents/specifications.
- Gain a deep understanding of the Customer Sustainability operations, from Anti Money Laundering procedures, Responsible Gambling procedures to the tools used by the vertical.
- Manage and maintain a backlog and roadmap, set clear business goals for development.
- Lead product and feature initiatives through the entire product lifecycle and collaborate with stakeholders to formulate rollout plans.
- Liaise with the relevant stakeholders in the department to highlight and improve metrics in their respective areas
- On a quarterly basis, present the current state-of-play to your line manager and outline what you will be working on in the next quarter.
- Ensure that whatever you deliver meets the functional requirements, including Operational Compliance.
- Independently identify areas in the department where we could find efficiencies and build a case specifying why we should change and what benefit the recommendations will bring.
- Collaborate with QA and relevant stakeholders in release testing and production testing, ensuring a flawless product experience for customers.
- Functioning as a subject matter expert regarding the suite of our sustainability functionality and the internal principal point of contact for any operational compliance product related issues/communications.
- Previous AML or RG operational or management experience in gambling
- 2+ years experience managing software development or products
- Experience with regulated gaming markets
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to adapt and deliver in fast-moving environment
- Ability to work with stakeholders in various business functions to achieve consensus on priorities
- Organized, structured outlook
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of Agile software development processes
- Confident, hard-working individual, who can use initiative and is not afraid to make mistakes
- Flexible in nature, able to adapt to the fast moving pace of an online gaming business. Someone who is able to cope with changes in priorities and focus
- Collaborative and open in nature
- Product Owner experience
- Great understanding and enthusiasm for the latest trends in ecommerce fraud trends
- Experienced with using tools e.g: JIRA, Confluence, Sharepoint, Monday.com
- Naturally inquisitive, who wants to learn
The above duties should give an overall picture of the employee’s day to day responsibilities but should in no way be deemed to be an exhaustive list, additional, related, duties may be assigned by the manager in line with business exigencies and continuity.
You're just a few clicks away from a Gamesys future! Take the plunge and submit your CV.
Have fun, making fun
The team here at Gamesys may be diverse, but we are united by an ambition to take gaming experiences to new levels around the world. Are you ready to join us? If you are, you’ll be part of a business with the scale, vision, leadership, and talent to match its bold goals.