Gamesys is a Bally’s Corporation company and forms part of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, with tens of millions of players and thousands of employees across the globe.
Take a look at our Gamesys brands & sites - Virgin, Jackpotjoy, Vera&John, Monopoly - they’re some of the best-known names in our industry. Join us and you’ll be joining a big, international group with some great brands and an exciting future. You’ll feel part of one global family, working with smart people, and delivering a great experience for our players. There’s one thing we expect from you, over and above everything else. Be yourself!
- Work closely with the architecture team in maintaining current platform stability
- Contribute towards overall platform vision of Micro Frontends and Microservices
- Hold a primary focus on incentive-centric products and CRM-related data and workflows
- Communicate, present and articulate complex technical architecture proposals and solutions to developers and stakeholders within the organization
- Assist product owners and other stakeholders in addressing technical aspects of requirements from internal or external strategic initiatives
- Initiate architectural and infrastructural projects and support these from initialization to delivery while keeping stakeholders informed
- Stay up to date with latest industry trends and technologies
- Has a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Development or any related course
- Has previous architectural experience, with at least two (2) years working experience with incentive-based products or any relevant work experience
- Has extensive knowledge on micro frontends architecture and microservices architecture
- Has experience with any of the following technologies/methodologies: Java, PHP, Springboot, Tomcat, SQL/MySQL, Docker, Nginx, HAProxy, Redis, Symfony, Swagger, Git/Gitlab, domain-driven design and Scrum
- Has exceptional time management and multi-tasking skills
- Has experience working with remote teams and an ability to work autonomously
- Has excellent problem-solving and analytical thinking
- Is excellent in both oral and written English communication
- Is curious, responsible and committed
We offer some of the most competitive benefits in the market, including continued personal growth and career development plans, as well as performance based bonuses. We also believe in providing an environment where employees can flourish. You’ll have the opportunity (hopefully soon!) to work in a modern and well catered for environment, with monthly massages, office events and team-building activities. Until then, we also offer a Work From Home Allowance to ensure you have everything you need to work comfortably, during these times.
We are Gamesys Group and we’re here to make gaming everything it should be! You’ll have fun making fun every day, and that’s our promise.
You're just a few clicks away from a Gamesys future! Take the plunge and submit your CV.
Have fun, making fun
The team here at Gamesys may be diverse, but we are united by an ambition to take gaming experiences to new levels around the world. Are you ready to join us? If you are, you’ll be part of a business with the scale, vision, leadership, and talent to match its bold goals.