Gamesys is a Bally’s Corporation company and forms part of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, with tens of millions of players and thousands of employees across the globe.
Take a look at our Gamesys brands & sites - Virgin, Jackpotjoy, Vera&John, Monopoly - they’re some of the best-known names in our industry. Join us and you’ll be joining a big, international group with some great brands and an exciting future. You’ll feel part of one global family, working with smart people, and delivering a great experience for our players. There’s one thing we expect from you, over and above everything else. Be yourself!
So, what will you be doing…?
- Operational Accountability: Take ownership and responsibility for leading excellent service, delivery of department KPI’s. Review and analyse performance and liaise with relevant key stakeholders.
- Player and Product Knowledge: Build knowledge of both player and products across brands to support operational success, management of the operation and supporting development of your direct reports.
- Drives results and Develops Team Performance: Lead by example and take accountability for dealing with all aspects of people management. Recognise key motivators in the working environment, people’s different motivational needs, and identify techniques to motivate your team. Take an active interest in, and support, everyone’s personal development to meet both their career and business goals.
- Absence Management: Responsible for managing and understanding the companies' policies and situations within your team and the impact of those on the business. Recognise and address patterns of absence, whilst also offering support needed to your team, to reduce absences.
- Optimize Work Processes: Keep up to date and explore effective and efficient processes and ways of working to best serve our players and/or deliver our service, with a continuous focus on performance.
- Recruitment/ Resource Management: Be creative and have fun, find the right people for the business and the team. Effectively manage and work with stakeholders to align resources with site activity e.g. campaigns - thinking business and player needs.
- Continuous Improvements: Empower your team to provide a best-in-class experience by embedding quality and service standards. Analysing and resolving deficiencies, identifying trends, and recommending continuous improvements to the service offered to our players.
- Foster an atmosphere of trust and open dialogue: Ensure staff experience a working environment where they can voice questions, suggestions, or constructive dissent for open discussion. Provide support and coaching rather than criticism, even where mistakes have been made. Treat all team members fairly, equally and with respect.
- Manage Complexity: Make sense of complex, high quantity information to effectively solve issues or gaps within the teams or department. Exploring issues to uncover root cause.
- Compliance: Responsible for understanding and ensuring staff are compliant with local, company, and UKGC policies and procedures.
- Drives Engagement: Working collaboratively with Operations Manager and Key Stakeholders, build strong relationships and drive our culture amongst your team.
What skills are needed…
- Action Oriented – Takes on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Customer Focused – Builds strong customer relationships and delivers customer centric solutions.
- Effective Communicator – Develops and delivers multi-mode communication that convey a transparent message to suit the audience needs.
- Personable – Strong influencing and leadership skills to pull together both office and virtual teams to achieve Team and Departmental objectives.
- Versatile – Wear more than one hat at a time, juggling multiple tasks in parallel (often with changing requirements and priorities.
- Resilient – Drive change across key stakeholder groups.
- Team Player – It’s not a one-man show – Work tirelessly with stakeholders and peers; able to interact inclusively and effectively across all levels.
- Decisive – Ability and experience to make decisions on their own.
- Dependable - We pride ourselves on being there for our Players 24/7, so we need someone who can be present, day or night.
- Dynamic – Create a unique working style that engagement, encourages a positive working culture, and deliver results.
- Sees the ‘Big Picture’ – As well as grasping details, good at fitting all the pieces together.
- Creative – Fresh, exciting and outside-the-box thinking, and a willingness to innovate and explore new ideas is essential.
- Enthusiastic – Passion and hard work are commonplace (and embraced!) at Gamesys.
You’ll play a key role within our TL Shift Team – Working a varied shift pattern, on a rotating basis:
- Varied shifts between the hours of 6:30 am to 12 am. Once a month, at the end of each month the late finish time is 2 am.
- Working unsociable hours, between 11:30 pm – 7:30 am, 35% increase on hourly rate.
What’s in it for you…
We offer some of the most competitive benefits in the market including, continued personal growth and career development, with access to an incredible library of training and development modules; performance bonus; a fantastic company culture, with regular activities and initiatives; modern working environment, where employees can truly flourish.
We’re Gamesys and we’re here to make gaming everything it should be. You’ll have fun, making fun every day, and that’s our promise!
You're just a few clicks away from a Gamesys future! Take the plunge and submit your CV.
Have fun, making fun
The team here at Gamesys may be diverse, but we are united by an ambition to take gaming experiences to new levels around the world. Are you ready to join us? If you are, you’ll be part of a business with the scale, vision, leadership, and talent to match its bold goals.