Gamesys is a Bally’s Corporation company and forms part of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, with tens of millions of players and thousands of employees across the globe.
Take a look at our Gamesys brands & sites - Virgin, Jackpotjoy, Vera&John, Monopoly - they’re some of the best-known names in our industry. Join us and you’ll be joining a big, international group with some great brands and an exciting future. You’ll feel part of one global family, working with smart people, and delivering a great experience for our players. There’s one thing we expect from you, over and above everything else. Be yourself
The Talent Acquisition team works directly with our wider People team to bring the Gamesys culture to life by finding the best candidates for the job. We spend time working with our hiring managers to identify the competencies and skills required for the role, using a host of tools to find the right person and managing them through the recruitment process. We are ‘people-people’, driven by growing our business using great talent acquisition and having fun along the way.
What you’ll be working on:
- Ensuring all recruitment requirements are managed according to our capacity plan and defined recruitment process globally
- Identifying the most suitable and where possible, cost-effective method of hiring for a role; bearing in mind that the focus of recruitment at Gamesys is bringing in the best person for the role but where possible using direct hiring, utilising job boards, advertising and social media to do so.
- Working with the department managers to gather and manage requirements and expectations
- Writing and placing advertisements online
- Identifying and approaching candidates through direct searches
- Managing end-to-end recruitment process from screening to offers and beyond
- Interviewing for certain roles within the company
- Attending/Facilitating recruitment events
- Ensure CRM/Database accuracy and GDPR compliance
- Seek to continually improve the recruitment process optimising where possible and providing suggestions to the team on candidate experience
- In addition to the core aspects to the role above you will also have the opportunity to own and deliver projects that help drive Gamesys' talent strategy forwards. Previous projects have included the referral scheme relaunch, career site/employer branding, reporting packages or other pieces of work as they arise
Who you are:
We need an experienced recruiter who truly gets what it means to work as an internal Talent Acquisition Partner. We're not looking for agents or even consultants (although we don't mind if you've come straight from an agency); we're looking for people who know how to build strong relationships and partner with the business. Ideally, you'll be well versed in not only marketing recruitment (Engineering, Data, Operations etc.), but also able to turn your hand to operational, design, legal or other vacancies when required. You’ll be someone who is looking for the challenge of playing a significant role in building award winning teams and helping Gamesys grow further.
You’ll be the kind of person who likes to get stuck in, you should also have a proactive attitude towards learning and be keen to understand other parts of the business and products. A real team player who truly believes in offering a high level of quality in the work they do.
Skills and experience:
- Previous recruiting talent at all levels with a focus on mid - senior hires in technology & operations
- Proven track record in contacting and hiring candidates by direct means and experience of working with job boards and social media
- Knowledge or understanding of employment law in relation to recruitment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to network successfully
- Proactive and able to deliver in a fast-past environment
- Ability to manage a large number of requirements from different teams
Gamesys Group is one of the world’s leading gaming operators, with millions of players and 1500+ employees. We believe passionately in what we do. Quite simply, we craft entertainment with care, building trusted brands and creating great experiences that always put the player first.
Our award-winning brands – including Virgin, Jackpotjoy, Monopoly, Heart and Vera&John – are some of the best known in the industry. Join us and you’ll be joining a big, international group with some great brands and an exciting future. You’ll feel part of one global family, working with smart people, and delivering a great experience for our players. There’s one thing we expect from you, over and above everything else. Be yourself. One of the values in our DNA is ‘stay wonderfully weird’ – and that applies to all of us.
Working at Gamesys
You're just a few clicks away from a Gamesys future! Take the plunge and submit your CV.
Have fun, making fun
The team here at Gamesys may be diverse, but we are united by an ambition to take gaming experiences to new levels around the world. Are you ready to join us? If you are, you’ll be part of a business with the scale, vision, leadership, and talent to match its bold goals.