Gamesys is a Bally’s Corporation company and forms part of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, with tens of millions of players and thousands of employees across the globe.
Take a look at our Gamesys brands & sites - Virgin, Jackpotjoy, Vera&John, Monopoly - they’re some of the best-known names in our industry. Join us and you’ll be joining a big, international group with some great brands and an exciting future. You’ll feel part of one global family, working with smart people, and delivering a great experience for our players. There’s one thing we expect from you, over and above everything else. Be yourself!
As Facilities Co-ordinator you will join the Facilities Team in delivering hard and soft FM services to our internal clients. Reporting to the Office Manager you will provide support in several different projects and initiatives in our continually evolving business.
- Complete daily H&S site checks and paperwork reporting any H&S issues to the Office Manager
- Liaising with external third-party suppliers and contractors.
- Fire Marshal and First Aider recruitment, training and monitoring.
- Organising statutory compliance and records – e.g. fire systems servicing, electrical testing etc.
- To comply with Health and Safety on site, maintaining records, and involvement with contractor management as appropriate.
- Champion recycling and energy efficiency strategies, provide feedback and suggested improvements. Answer all staff queries or refer to relevant person.
- Identifying and rectifying building issues, i.e. electrical faults, signage etc.
- To adhere to our purchasing and credit card reconciliation processes.
- Daily and checks of meeting rooms and their supplies, whiteboard markers etc.
- Meeting room configurations.
- To support the Office Manager and Facilities Assistant with tasks as required.
- To respond to requests for maintenance / technical assistance in person, via telephone and electronically.
- To identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
- Route issues and requests to the correct resource, track progress and document resolutions.
- To liaise with employees and deal with any operational queries they might have.
- To work in conjunction with the Office Manager ensuring a PPM and repair programme is in place.
- To support work programmes on site in conjunction with the Office Manager.
- To maintain and update our workspace scheduling system to support our hot desking strategy
- To take responsibility for the Stoke office intranet page ensuring all information posted is accurate and up to date.
- Carry out Pregnancy Risk Assessments, PEEPs, DSE assessments monitoring and reporting.
- Cover Facilities Assistant and reception duties when required (leave, sickness, breaks)
- Any other duties as directed by your Line Manager.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a facilities driven role at a similar size office and a genuine interest in facilities and Health & Safety!
- Positive attitude towards work and a desire to create a great working environment for others.
- Ability to work well within a team and manage personal workload without the need for micromanagement.
- Willing to be hands-on and do whatever is needed to get an issue resolved.
- Calm and able to take initiative when working under pressure.
- Great communication skills – written and in person.
- Solid track record of managing 3rd party suppliers.
- IOSH or equivalent certifications.
We believe this process works both ways, so what can we do for you?
We offer some of the most competitive benefits in the market including continued personal growth, career development plans and performance bonus. We also believe in providing an environment where employees can flourish – you’ll be working in a very modern work environment – and we will make sure you will also have enough time to unwind with our subsidised gym membership, office events and team-building activities.
This is Gamesys Group and we’re here to make gaming everything it should be. You’ll have fun making fun every day, and that’s a promise.
You're just a few clicks away from a Gamesys future! Take the plunge and submit your CV.
Have fun, making fun
The team here at Gamesys may be diverse, but we are united by an ambition to take gaming experiences to new levels around the world. Are you ready to join us? If you are, you’ll be part of a business with the scale, vision, leadership, and talent to match its bold goals.