Ours is no ordinary working environment; we thrive on a culture of success where our people are empowered in their roles and beyond!
We ‘Have Fun Making Fun’ and our offices are testament to that fact.
In 2018 Glassdoor said that Gamesys has one of UK’s Coolest Offices. Our break-out areas are dedicated to your entertainment. So you can spend time relaxing playing table tennis, darts and pool, watch TV or lounge around on bean bags while catching up with the latest celebrity news and gossip!
Our aim is to deliver exclusive content, amazing gaming experiences and excellent customer service across all of our ventures, products and offerings.
We want to fill our company with passionate people who will promote and maintain the best entertainment experiences that make us one of the most popular online gaming providers.
In return for your hard work, not only will you be rewarded with a competitive salary, but you we also offer a fantastic achievable performance-based bonus. We’ve actually paid out 91% of our annual bonus over the past two years!
This is just the tip of the iceberg in terms of the benefits available to our employees. You will find some more highlights below as well as being able to read more about us by following this link https://careers.gamesysgroup.com/
The 12 month fixed term contract role can be remote (anywhere in the UK) , but quarterly visits to the Stoke Office will be required.
As a Customer Service Advisor, your energy and passion will be put to good use throughout the day while
- Acting as the first point of contact for our players on all of our UK gaming websites and providing them with a best in class service
- Personally, delivering a frontline service to players that meets (and exceeds) their expectations, whilst also resolving their enquiries at the first point of contact.
- Ensuring that we provide a first-class gaming experience for each and every one of our players.
- Communicating effectively and efficiently with players and colleagues alike to ensure the delivery of our business objectives and targets.
- Managing all tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Implementing change initiatives and actively promoting a positive culture.
- Maintaining a full working knowledge of all functions within the operation.
- Collaborating with other departments on projects and attend relevant meetings at other locations as required.
If you’re the right person for the job, we can teach you the role however, you’ll ideally have some of the following experience and skills:
- Experience within online gambling industry, including slots, bingo and casino.
- Experience of handling Live Chat, email and telephone queries.
- World class customer service skills.
- Exquisite oral and written communication skills.
- Amazing fact finding skills to resolve contacts and provide a first time resolution.
- You can type like the wind!
Sounding like your kind of thing? Are you...
- Passionate – a love of excellent customer service is imperative.
- Versatile – if you can wear more than one hat at a time, and juggle multiple tasks in parallel (often with changing requirements and priorities); that’s a start!
- Team Player – it’s not a one-man show – you need to work tirelessly with your stakeholders and peers and be able to interact inclusively and effectively with people at all levels.
- Decisive – we like people who have the ability and experience to make decisions on their own.
- Dependable – we pride ourselves in being there for our Players 24 hours a day 365 days a Year. So we need people who can be here, whatever the time of day or night.
- Creative – we like fresh, exciting and outside-the-box, a willingness to innovate and explore new ideas is essential.
- Successful – we’re keen on people who set their goals – and achieve them.
What can we offer?
- Competitive salary (11.28 per hour) including a further 35% uplift on the hourly rate for any unsociable hours you may work.
- Generous performance bonus
- Mixed shifts between the hours of 07:00 and 02:00 (Monday to Sunday).
- Private Healthcare scheme.
- Free on-site parking.
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity/Adoption pay.
- Ride to Work Scheme.
- Virgin Tribe – access to exclusive Virgin offers and experiences.
- Life Assurance (x3 salary).
- Contributory Pension Plan.
You're just a few clicks away from a Gamesys future! Take the plunge and submit your CV.
Have fun, making fun
The team here at Gamesys may be diverse, but we are united by an ambition to take gaming experiences to new levels around the world. Are you ready to join us? If you are, you’ll be part of a business with the scale, vision, leadership, and talent to match its bold goals.