Gamesys is a Bally’s Corporation company and forms part of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, with tens of millions of players and thousands of employees across the globe.
Take a look at our Gamesys brands & sites - Virgin, Jackpotjoy, Vera&John, Monopoly - they’re some of the best-known names in our industry. Join us and you’ll be joining a big, international group with some great brands and an exciting future. You’ll feel part of one global family, working with smart people, and delivering a great experience for our players. There’s one thing we expect from you, over and above everything else. Be yourself!
To create best-in-class copy for all activity across our North America online casino brands, including:
- Promotional campaigns
- CRM emails, newsletters and banners
- Direct mail
- Game launches
- Social media content
- Press releases
- Site reviews
In addition, this role will be responsible for managing the retention side of social media pages and content. This entails:
- Managing social content across multiple social media platforms
- Accountability for the quality and accuracy of published social content
- Taking responsibility of the social publishing procedures and the tools which support it
- Providing reporting and key metrics showing social media performance
- Providing plans and future content for social media
- Evaluating and improving the efficiency of processes and procedures to enhance quality
- Responsible for the delivery of on-brand and engaging copy from initial briefing through to final production
- Quality check and proof all copy to ensure it is error-free, meets the brief and achieves the desired standards
- Ensure all copy requests are completed within the deadline
- Ensure work produced is consistent with the creative direction and brand guidelines defined by the Brand and Copy team
- Show willingness to take on tasks to expand knowledge and experience
- Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Create and distribute relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers.
- Create, curate, manage, and/or brief in all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users.
- Develop and expand community.
- Brief in and plan social page design (Facebook Cover Photo, profile picture, Twitter profile, etc).
- Design, create and manage promotions and paid retention campaigns.
- Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business.
- Analyze campaigns and translate data into recommendations and plans for revising the future campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Actively seek out new methods and techniques to improve social media presence
- Participate in the planning and execution of general marketing campaigns and ideas
- Work with the larger brand team to push brand awareness and success
- Work on other projects/tasks as and when required by the manager
Skills and experience
- Ability to create simple, effective, engaging promotional messaging
- Understanding of brand and tone of voice principles
- Ability to prioritize tasks and adapt to last minute copy requests
- Excellent organizational skills, time management and attention to detail
- Excellent grammar, punctuation and proofreading skills
- Proactive attitude
- Ability to develop strong working relationships
- Confident in communicating professionally with people across the business
- Possess knowledge and experience of marketing in general
- Demonstrate creativity and regular usage of social media
- Proficient in content marketing
- Display in-depth knowledge and understand of social media platforms and how each platform can be deployed
You're just a few clicks away from a Gamesys future! Take the plunge and submit your CV.
Have fun, making fun
The team here at Gamesys may be diverse, but we are united by an ambition to take gaming experiences to new levels around the world. Are you ready to join us? If you are, you’ll be part of a business with the scale, vision, leadership, and talent to match its bold goals.