Gamesys is a Bally’s Corporation company and forms part of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, with tens of millions of players and thousands of employees across the globe.
Take a look at our Gamesys brands & sites - Virgin, Jackpotjoy, Vera&John, Monopoly - they’re some of the best-known names in our industry. Join us and you’ll be joining a big, international group with some great brands and an exciting future. You’ll feel part of one global family, working with smart people, and delivering a great experience for our players. There’s one thing we expect from you, over and above everything else. Be yourself!
The Accounts Payable Payment Specialist is a key member of the Transaction Operations team and will be working closely with the Accounts Payable team to support the successful delivery of timely payments to our trading partners across multiple business entities. This role is high volume and fast paced and requires not only an understanding of banking requirements across various countries but also attention to details.
In this role the Associate will be responsible for monitoring bank balances, bank reconciliations of bank statements, and posting of payments.
This role will also support the AR teams when required – especially at month end, to complete reconciliation tasks for banking and review intercompany accounts
- Prepare daily manual payment entries
- Daily/monthly bank reconciliations of payments
- Prepare journal/adjusting entries as needed
- Post payment requests in banking application
- Process rush payments as needed
- Conduct cash flow analysis
- Create and maintain daily spreadsheets to monitor cashflow movements and projections
- Continual process improvement
- Other reporting and analysis as required
- Updating of current processes as per the Gamesys format and creating templates and documents for new processes
- Collating data for audits
- Providing support to other Transactional teams as required – statement reconciliation, bank reconciliations, chasing approvers to approve payment requests
- Supporting the Head of Transactional Finance with reporting, documenting action points and key discussions during process workshops and sending out minutes after the meeting
- Support on the drive to standardise processes and procedures across the business to deliver efficiencies
- At least 5 years’ experience in finance operations support role
- Exposure to multiple currency reconciliations and bank transactions is essential
- Familiarity with various banking and payment requirements around the world
- Experience in high volume reconciliations is essential, with a minimum of two years’ experience in reconciling bank accounts, posting transactions, and working in a fast-paced plc environment
- Time management to handle a high volume fast paced environment
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills are essential
- Knowledge of ERP’s ideally Navision/Microsoft Dynamics (and/or ability to learn new systems swiftly)
- Flexible and able to adapt as per the business requirements
- Ability to create and maintain good working relationships with direct and indirect teams – being able to promote the Transactional Finance team in a positive light
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills are essential
- Language skills in other European languages in addition to English are advantageous
You're just a few clicks away from a Gamesys future! Take the plunge and submit your CV.
Have fun, making fun
The team here at Gamesys may be diverse, but we are united by an ambition to take gaming experiences to new levels around the world. Are you ready to join us? If you are, you’ll be part of a business with the scale, vision, leadership, and talent to match its bold goals.