Gamesys is a Bally’s Corporation company and forms part of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, with tens of millions of players and thousands of employees across the globe.
Take a look at our Gamesys brands & sites - Virgin, Jackpotjoy, Vera&John, Monopoly - they’re some of the best-known names in our industry. Join us and you’ll be joining a big, international group with some great brands and an exciting future. You’ll feel part of one global family, working with smart people, and delivering a great experience for our players. There’s one thing we expect from you, over and above everything else. Be yourself!
To manage the day-to-day onsite promotional activity for North American online gaming ventures
- To drive player retention and enhance the customer experience through promotions
- Create monthly promotional plans which are on brand, creative, and results driven
- Help to maintain differentiated promotional strategies by brand
- Present promotional structures, plans, mechanics, and projected costs
- Brief copy and creative into the Marketing Design and Development Team
- Liaise with CRM Leads on a regular basis to coordinate CRM and other marketing activity
- Cater marketing efforts to different audiences
- Working with Social Media executive to complement onsite/social promotional activity
- New product promotion
- Build all promotional rule templates and follow legal and compliance approval processes
- Analyze data and performance to optimize future promotional offerings
- Offline prize management
- Organization of all promotional mechanics and templates
- Anticipate audience and business needs by constantly evaluating the promotional market
- Develop new promotional templates and take through from concept to delivery
- Perform related tasks and project work as required by the business
- Minimum 1-year Marketing experience
- Interest and understanding of Bingo, Slots, Casino, Sports and online gaming preferable
- Experience with Microsoft Excel is required
- Creative thinker with a great eye for detail
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to demonstrate experience in promotions/project planning
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
You're just a few clicks away from a Gamesys future! Take the plunge and submit your CV.
Have fun, making fun
The team here at Gamesys may be diverse, but we are united by an ambition to take gaming experiences to new levels around the world. Are you ready to join us? If you are, you’ll be part of a business with the scale, vision, leadership, and talent to match its bold goals.