Gamesys is a Bally’s Corporation company and forms part of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, with tens of millions of players and thousands of employees across the globe.
Take a look at our Gamesys brands & sites - Virgin, Jackpotjoy, Vera&John, Monopoly - they’re some of the best-known names in our industry. Join us and you’ll be joining a big, international group with some great brands and an exciting future. You’ll feel part of one global family, working with smart people, and delivering a great experience for our players. There’s one thing we expect from you, over and above everything else. Be yourself!
The role of the Oracle Service Cloud Administrator is to ensure that we provide the best possible work environment for our customer support agents for them to meet our standards in customer excellence.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the administration, monitoring, documentation, and maintenance of our OSC service and are reporting to the OSC technical administrator. For this role, we require a responsible person who can handle the service independently and report on the system status to their line manager adequately, regularly, and on time.
You will work closely with the Oracle Technical Administrator, our departments related to Customer Services and IT on a day-to-day basis.
- Managing internal service requests via JIRA
- User management
- Business rule configuration
- User Interface maintenance
- Chat & email routing and management
- Internal and external troubleshooting and escalations of technical issues
- System monitoring and maintenance
- Monthly reporting on the system status and KPI’s
- Documentation of important features and processes
The below skills are considered as an asset:
- Intermediate to advanced Excel knowledge
- Basic SQL knowledge and understanding of transactional databases
- Basic IT skills
- Basic knowledge of HTML and other web-related technologies
- Previous experience in using PHP will be considered a plus
- Experience working in customer services with a good understanding of Customer Services KPI’s and/or handling a CRM tool
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mindset
We offer some of the most competitive benefits in the market, including continued personal growth and career development plans, as well as performance based bonuses. We also believe in providing an environment where employees can flourish. You’ll have the opportunity (hopefully soon!) to work in a modern and well catered for environment, with monthly massages, office events and team-building activities. Until then, we also offer a Work From Home Allowance to ensure you have everything you need to work comfortably, during these times.
We are Gamesys Group and we’re here to make gaming everything it should be! You’ll have fun making fun every day, and that’s our promise.
You're just a few clicks away from a Gamesys future! Take the plunge and submit your CV.
Have fun, making fun
The team here at Gamesys may be diverse, but we are united by an ambition to take gaming experiences to new levels around the world. Are you ready to join us? If you are, you’ll be part of a business with the scale, vision, leadership, and talent to match its bold goals.