Gamesys is a Bally’s Corporation company and forms part of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, with tens of millions of players and thousands of employees across the globe.
Take a look at our Gamesys brands & sites - Virgin, Jackpotjoy, Vera&John, Monopoly - they’re some of the best-known names in our industry. Join us and you’ll be joining a big, international group with some great brands and an exciting future. You’ll feel part of one global family, working with smart people, and delivering a great experience for our players. There’s one thing we expect from you, over and above everything else. Be yourself!
Scope of the role:
- Provides assistance to the Compliance Team.
- Work with various teams across the business to ensure best practice in Compliance.
- Work closely with members of the compliance functions located in other offices, across the Group.
- Perform ongoing compliance monitoring and reporting to sports betting & iGaming partners, entities, and regulatory bodies.
- Ensure that all regulatory reporting is documented and available to Senior Management.
- Provide day-to-day support to the business on any issues or queries around compliance and regulation.
- Initiate, monitor and submit registration for third-party vendors.
- Work with compliance team to ensure that sub-contracted, outsourced, subsidiaries and partners working for Gamesys Group are maintaining the highest standards for all compliance related activities and if not, ensure that immediate corrective action is put in place.
- Assist in monitoring and maintaining policies, procedures and internal guidance in relations to AML, Social Responsibility, Marketing & Advertising and licensing.
- Review, monitor and update regulatory internal controls, as needed.
Definition of success:
- Compliance with licensing and regulatory requirements in both the relevant jurisdictions.
- A structured approach to compliance where situations are managed and occasionally reacted to due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Helping to ensure the compliance team achieves the agreed objectives.
- Build and maintain relationships and communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Enthusiastic and team-oriented interaction and collaboration within the compliance team.
- Helps to build and maintain relationships with other business functions and ensure effective collaboration between compliance and other key teams at Gamesys.
- Demonstrates availability to the team when shifts in priorities are presented.
- Focused learner eager to provide insight and assume responsibility.
- Willingness to expand responsibilities as new projects and initiatives emerge.
- Maintain a positive and determined outlook in the face of adversity.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written. Ability to deal with people at all levels.
- Demonstrates a proactive, adaptable, and solution-oriented approach to tasks and is willing to continually learn and improve.
- Highly organised, excellent coordination skills and demonstrates the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent analytical, interpretation and problem-solving skills.
Technical Skills & Experience
- Introductory level understanding of Compliance, Responsible Gambling, Customer Due Diligence, Anti-Money Laundering, preferably within the gambling industry.
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical thinking.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Willingness and ability to obtain & maintain gaming licenses in emerging jurisdictions, as needed.
- The above duties should give an overall picture of the employee’s day to day responsibilities but should in no way be deemed to be an exhaustive list, additional, related, duties may be assigned by the manager in line with business exigencies and continuity.
You're just a few clicks away from a Gamesys future! Take the plunge and submit your CV.
Have fun, making fun
The team here at Gamesys may be diverse, but we are united by an ambition to take gaming experiences to new levels around the world. Are you ready to join us? If you are, you’ll be part of a business with the scale, vision, leadership, and talent to match its bold goals.