Gamesys Group is one of the world’s leading gaming operators, with millions of players and 1500+ employees. We believe passionately in what we do. Quite simply, we craft entertainment with care, building trusted brands and creating great experiences that always put the player first.
Our award-winning brands – including Virgin, Jackpotjoy, Monopoly, Heart and Vera&John – are some of the best known in the industry. Join us and you’ll be joining a big, international group with some great brands and an exciting future. You’ll feel part of one global family, working with smart people, and delivering a great experience for our players. There’s one thing we expect from you, over and above everything else. Be yourself. One of the values in our DNA is ‘stay wonderfully weird’ – and that applies to all of us.
We are looking for a NOC Engineer to join us!
This position will be employed by one of Gamesys Group's outsourced services partners for the region and is advertised on their behalf.
As our NOC Engineer, you will monitor and support the staging & production environment and core services.
- At least two (2) years experience working in a similar support function
- Good knowledge of system and network management practices
- Experience in several of the following technologies: JIRA, Confluence, Zabbix, Grafana, Dynatrace, Graylog/Splunk and Pingdom
- Familiarity with Linux-based systems - with basic Linux CLI and SysAdmin skills
- Strong customer focus and knowledge of IT Service Management standards and processes
- Excellent in both oral and written English communication
Good to have
- ITIL Foundation Certification
We believe this process works both ways, so what can we do for you?
We are Gamesys Group and we’re here to make gaming everything it should be! You’ll have fun making fun every day, and that’s our promise.
You're just a few clicks away from a Gamesys future! Take the plunge and submit your CV.
Have fun, making fun
The team here at Gamesys may be diverse, but we are united by an ambition to take gaming experiences to new levels around the world. Are you ready to join us? If you are, you’ll be part of a business with the scale, vision, leadership, and talent to match its bold goals.