Gamesys is a Bally’s Corporation company and forms part of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, with tens of millions of players and thousands of employees across the globe.
Take a look at our Gamesys brands & sites - Virgin, Jackpotjoy, Vera&John, Monopoly - they’re some of the best-known names in our industry. Join us and you’ll be joining a big, international group with some great brands and an exciting future. You’ll feel part of one global family, working with smart people, and delivering a great experience for our players. There’s one thing we expect from you, over and above everything else. Be yourself!
SUMMARY & ROLE PURPOSE
The Accounts Receivable & Cash Manager is responsible for managing the complete Order to Cash processes and bank account postings & reconciliations for all reporting entities in the Groups regional ownership, and the related day-to-day tasks that make up the Accounts Receivable and Banking team
In this role the individual is responsible to ensure timely & accurate transaction processing, recovery of debt, & reconciliation of all areas of ownership. They will ensure that company assets are adequately safeguarded, that the End-to-End processes relating to Accounts Receivable & banking are documented adequately to meet Senior Finance leader requirements for Robust Internal control environment & to meet Internal and External audit scrutiny & operate all processes under their care in compliance with Group financial policies and local Regional Regulatory requirements
An important element of the role is coordinating with different stakeholders within Business units in-country & in organizations across multiple regions, as well as with European management
- Transaction Processing
- Ensure the timely & accurate processing of Sales and Intercompany invoices arising from both Third and Intercompany relationships with Customers & Gamesys Group entities
- Ensure invoicing is in line with Local and Group Regulatory & Tax reporting requirements, & that VAT on prime document transactions is captured according to the applicable VAT reporting regulations
- Ensure that Transactions are recorded only when required Legal documentation is in place
- Ensure that proper segregation of duties and internal controls are applied to ensure the safeguard of the Groups assets.
- Ensure transactions are transacted and approved in accordance with the Delegation of Authority (DoA)
- Manage the Dunning processes
- Monitor invoice settlements pro-actively and the aging thereof with respect to due date
- Work with the team to provide Credit Control pack to Senior Finance Leaders for review
- Resolve any proposed late and unpaid debt issues and record settlements in sub-ledgers
- Co-ordinate monthly closing deliverables required by other teams, in line with the closing timetable
- Function as support for the Consolidation & Reporting stream and internal customers in defining and delivering financial reporting requirements
- Transaction Processing
- Ensure the timely and accurate processing of bank receipts and withdrawals and Intercompany cash movements arising with Customers and Gamesys Group entities
- Timely reconciliation of all bank accounts and credit cards in accordance with Finance month end timetables ensuring compliance and completeness of these accounts
- Supervising the management of the Accounts Receivable & Cash management inputs
- Monitoring and managing both physical mail and email inboxes for External and Internal Customer correspondence plus internal queries and credit card reports
- Ensuring a high level of responsiveness from the team with respect to all correspondence, email or otherwise
- Maintain effective quality control over written correspondence from the team, both internally and externally
- Ability to provide feedback confidently and clearly to the Business on what documents and processes must be followed to support commercial proposals or structures
- Overseeing the processing of transactions in the accounting system
- Ensuring a prompt and high-level of posting accuracy
- Approve in accounting system all journals and transactions to be posted
- Ability to understand the needs & motivations of the Business & understand their impacts on the Financials & the Control Environment
- Ability to determine & understand the interrelationships between the commercial arrangements within the Business and & relate these to the requirements of Accounts Receivable & Cash Management
- Maintenance and enhancement of internal control environment
- Drive standardized processes and procedures across countries and business groups to deliver efficiency and effectiveness in a high volume transactional based accounting environment.
- Build, maintain and leverage positive working relationships.
- Identify and implement process improvements to continually balance efficiency and improve service to the front-line business.
- Optimize tools and systems available to provide automated financial and operational information
- Mitigate, advise, communicate, and resolve any issues which might affect Finance Accounting performance levels or reporting
- Leadership of AR & Cash Management team:
- Recruitment, induction, and Training of personnel
- Setting of Objectives in line with overall Finance objectives and roles specifics
- Performance management
- Supporting skills and career development
- Ensuring sufficient cross-skilling within the team to prevent interruption to Operational Finance processes
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Minimum of 5 years working within an AR Manager role within a shared service environment with direct line management of a team of 4 or more
- Minimum of 3 years working within a Cash Management environment at a senior level within a shared service environment with direct line management of a team of 4 or more
- Excellent knowledge of Order to Cash and Record to Report processes & best practices within a large, high transactional, fast-paced Plc environment
- Experience of onboarding outsourced workloads into AR & Cash Management, delivering a seamless transition within deadlines & minimum disruption to the wider business
- Proven track record of leading others through change & applying influence across the business to implement & support projects of change
- Strong leadership & people management skills; being able to forward plan the future of AR & Cash Management, & consistently working towards a level of excellence within the team
- Knowledge of ERPs such as Navision/Microsoft Dynamics – with the ability to learn new systems swiftly
- Ability to work flexibly in an ever-changing work environment with good excel skills
- Proven results in raising and maintaining high performance in direct and indirect teams’ structures.
- Good written and verbal English language skills
You're just a few clicks away from a Gamesys future! Take the plunge and submit your CV.
Have fun, making fun
The team here at Gamesys may be diverse, but we are united by an ambition to take gaming experiences to new levels around the world. Are you ready to join us? If you are, you’ll be part of a business with the scale, vision, leadership, and talent to match its bold goals.