Gamesys Group is one of the world’s leading gaming operators, with millions of players and 1500+ employees. We believe passionately in what we do. Quite simply, we craft entertainment with care, building trusted brands and creating great experiences that always put the player first.
Our award-winning brands – including Virgin, Jackpotjoy, Monopoly, Heart and Vera&John – are some of the best known in the industry. Join us and you’ll be joining a big, international group with some great brands and an exciting future. You’ll feel part of one global family, working with smart people, and delivering a great experience for our players. There’s one thing we expect from you, over and above everything else. Be yourself. One of the values in our DNA is ‘stay wonderfully weird’ – and that applies to all of us.
We are looking for a UX Researcher to join us!
This position will be employed by one of Gamesys Group's outsourced services partners for the region and is advertised on their behalf.
As UX Researcher, you’ll help your team of UXers, product managers, and engineers understand user needs. You’ll play a critical role in creating useful, usable, and delightful products. You’ll work with your peers and stakeholders across functions and have impact at all stages of product development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Computer Interaction, Psychology, Social Science or any related course
- At least three (3) years of experience in a research role at a consumer-focused company
- Excellent in both oral and written English & Japanese language
- Experience in the use of UserTesting.com platform is a plus
- Experience with remote and in-person research is a plus
- Solid working experience with qualitative research methods
- Experience planning, scoping, conducting, analyzing, and communicating research
- Familiarity with quantitative research methods - comfortable with metrics and A/B tests, and can synthesize quantitative data with qualitative user research
- Solid understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during the product development process.
- Curious, responsible and committed
We believe this process works both ways, so what can we do for you?
We are Gamesys Group and we’re here to make gaming everything it should be! You’ll have fun making fun every day, and that’s our promise.
You're just a few clicks away from a Gamesys future! Take the plunge and submit your CV.
Have fun, making fun
The team here at Gamesys may be diverse, but we are united by an ambition to take gaming experiences to new levels around the world. Are you ready to join us? If you are, you’ll be part of a business with the scale, vision, leadership, and talent to match its bold goals.