Gamesys is a Bally’s Corporation company and forms part of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, with tens of millions of players and thousands of employees across the globe.
Take a look at our Gamesys brands & sites - Virgin, Jackpotjoy, Vera&John, Monopoly - they’re some of the best-known names in our industry. Join us and you’ll be joining a big, international group with some great brands and an exciting future. You’ll feel part of one global family, working with smart people, and delivering a great experience for our players. There’s one thing we expect from you, over and above everything else. Be yourself!
Here at Gamesys we are currently expanding the internal audit and risk management team, which plays a key role in enhancing and protecting organisational value by evaluating and improving the effectiveness of internal controls and governance processes.
We are therefore looking to hire an Internal Auditor to support the business in delivering independent assurance over the design and effectiveness of controls and influencing changes so that risk is managed more effectively. The role includes conducting risk and control reviews, identifying control improvement opportunities and assisting the business with the implementation of agreed actions. Additionally, the role will require working closely with the Finance, Group Compliance, and Privacy teams as well as other stakeholders depending on the project.
This position would suit an individual with either an internal audit qualification/certification, a big trained external auditor or (similar) with equivalent practical experience in performing risk-based control reviews. Attention to detail is key, as well as good organisational and analytical skills and a good understanding of accounting standards, gaming license requirements and a general understanding of the remote gambling industry.
Location: London or Malta.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of financial, operational and compliance related controls and recommending/implementing areas of improvement to address risks.
- Planning, executing and undertaking control reviews across the organisation.
- Providing written and verbal reports of findings that describe any potential risks and suggesting remedial actions.
- Assisting other teams, such as Compliance, in their audit requirements and facilitating external audits as necessary.
- Supporting and coordinating the risk assessment and risk management processes across the business, reporting on risks and mitigating actions
- Participating in and consulting on business projects that require a control advisory input.
- Assisting with the development and periodic review of security policies, standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Supporting the organisation in its efforts to remain in compliance with applicable laws, standards and regulations.
- Updating and extending processes as necessary to accommodate business needs.
- Driving for continual improvement in all processes and standards.
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Big 4 trained and holder of a professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, or CIA)
- A strong interest in testing control design, implementation and operating effectiveness.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Project management skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Some prior SOX experience is desired.
Working at Gamesys
You're just a few clicks away from a Gamesys future! Take the plunge and submit your CV.
Have fun, making fun
The team here at Gamesys may be diverse, but we are united by an ambition to take gaming experiences to new levels around the world. Are you ready to join us? If you are, you’ll be part of a business with the scale, vision, leadership, and talent to match its bold goals.