Gamesys is a Bally’s Corporation company and forms part of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, with tens of millions of players and thousands of employees across the globe.
Take a look at our Gamesys brands & sites - Virgin, Jackpotjoy, Vera&John, Monopoly - they’re some of the best-known names in our industry. Join us and you’ll be joining a big, international group with some great brands and an exciting future. You’ll feel part of one global family, working with smart people, and delivering a great experience for our players. There’s one thing we expect from you, over and above everything else. Be yourself!
We’re looking for data-driven SEO manager to join the diverse team in growing our market share. In this role, You’ll perform competitive analysis, site audits, and play a major role in the reporting process to the wider business and stake holders learn about industry trends to keep the sites positioned for future growth. working with international brands on technical SEO, content creation, link earning, and more. You must be comfortable communicating work completed, as well as its impact on performance, and future strategic plans. You will work directly with the Head Of SEO and help grow a team of SEO Executives.
- Exploring keyword, competitive, topical, and analytics data to spot and predict trends and opportunities.
- Reverse-engineering Competitors by reading, analyzing, and monitoring their activity
- Investigating site architecture, page layout, internal linking, meta data, content, and off-site items
- Reporting: monitoring daily, weekly, and monthly performance of traffic and keyword/page/site level metrics
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners, including Product Marketing, Demand Generation, Social, Content etc. in order to deliver results
- 5+ years of in-house SEO experience (in senior role) , in the Igaming space
- Proven track record of growing revenue and meeting aggressive goals
- Familiarity with Marketing and business metrics and KPIs
- Can actively collaborate with cross-functional teams
- A proactive problem solver attitude and project management skills
- Comfortable making reports and walking C -level and other stake holders through the data and answering any questions.
Working at Gamesys
You're just a few clicks away from a Gamesys future! Take the plunge and submit your CV.
Have fun, making fun
The team here at Gamesys may be diverse, but we are united by an ambition to take gaming experiences to new levels around the world. Are you ready to join us? If you are, you’ll be part of a business with the scale, vision, leadership, and talent to match its bold goals.