Gamesys is a Bally’s Corporation company and forms part of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, with tens of millions of players and thousands of employees across the globe.
Take a look at our Gamesys brands & sites - Virgin, Jackpotjoy, Vera&John, Monopoly - they’re some of the best-known names in our industry. Join us and you’ll be joining a big, international group with some great brands and an exciting future. You’ll feel part of one global family, working with smart people, and delivering a great experience for our players. There’s one thing we expect from you, over and above everything else. Be yourself!
We are looking for a Senior Games Animator that will be responsible for the overall look and feel of Symbol, Background and FX Animations for our Games. In this fast-paced, challenging role you will hopefully have a “roll-up your sleeves” attitude to get things done, producing the kind of work that people are going to talk about.
- Collaborate with your and other teams to produce innovative Character Animations, background and FX Animations in different styles
- Create 2D Art for casino games that follows the specifications and industry-standard best practices/process
- Proactively communicate with team members and people across the business, to ensure requirements are understood and progress or projects are clear
- Manage time effectively - planning and prioritising tasks and dedicating the appropriate amount of time to each
- Set the standard with your work quality and help others to achieve the same
- Continue to develop a strong technical understanding of your discipline and Animate, Photoshop, After Effects and Spine
- Share your knowledge, tips and techniques with your team members
- Have a clear understanding of the multi-platform online world and stay up to date with new advances & trends in the industry
- Be creative! Explore creative concepts and offer multiple ideas when required
- Conclusive portfolio of your animations
- Deep understanding of timing and 2D animation principles
- Experience in solving problems and tasks of different complexity
- Have great spirit of observation of movements and behaviors and attention to detail
- Have a good understanding of Illustration and Graphic Design
- Have an in depth understanding of exporting and optimizing assets and file management
- Excellent communication, organizational, personal, and problem-solving skills
Required Technical Skills
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Animate (formally Flash)
- Spine (Esoteric Software)
- After Effects
- Experience in the i-Gaming industry is a huge plus, however we will consider a candidate who shows highly developed skills in their portfolio
We believe this process works both ways, so what can we do for you?
We offer some of the most competitive benefits in the market including continued personal growth, career development plans and performance bonus. We also believe in providing an environment where employees can flourish – you’ll be working in a very modern work environment – and we will make sure you will also have enough time to unwind with our monthly massages, office events and team-building activities.
This is Gamesys Group and we’re here to make gaming everything it should be. You’ll have fun making fun every day, and that’s a promise.
Gamesys Estonia OÜ:
We are on a mission to become the world’s most entertaining online gaming company.
Our culture is visible everywhere, which is so important in the world we live in right now! It is not just in what you can see, it's in everything we do, we're hard workers and we get stuck in. We have fun, making fun and our vision is to invent, play and discover together, to craft experiences that thrill our players and rock the world.
When you visit our Estonian office - right in the heart of Tallinn (hopefully soon!) you’ll find a cosy office with carpet covered floors, bean bag chairs all around, walls themed with games graphics, a fridge full of drinks and bowls full of candy. In a usual summer you’ll meet all our families together for a celebration abroad and in the winter, you’ll get to enjoy the Christmas events with your colleagues and there’s always something for the kids! Frequent social events give you the opportunity to stretch both your mind and body, whether it be getting involved in a meetup, doing a bowling session or playing board games with your team.
Until then, we also offer a Work From Home Allowance to ensure you have everything you need to work comfortably during these challenging times.
You're just a few clicks away from a Gamesys future! Take the plunge and submit your CV.
Have fun, making fun
The team here at Gamesys may be diverse, but we are united by an ambition to take gaming experiences to new levels around the world. Are you ready to join us? If you are, you’ll be part of a business with the scale, vision, leadership, and talent to match its bold goals.