We’re looking for a UX Researcher (UXR) at Gamesys. You’ll help your team of UXers, product managers, and engineers understand user needs. You’ll play a critical role in creating useful, usable, and delightful products. You’ll work with your peers and stakeholders across functions and have impact at all stages of product development
This role can be based in either Toronto, Manila, Barcelona, Skövde (Sweden), Malta or Gibraltar. Relocation would be required, and a relocation package would be provided.
- Define, plan, and conduct user research (i.e., surveys, usability tests, interviews) to inform design decisions for various products and experiences.
- Be able to identify and articulate what needs research and select the best approach.
- Work with Designers, Product Managers, Engineers and other UXRs to prioritise research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
- Analyse and communicate user research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and in-person presentations.
- Deliver compelling and timely insights to the product and design teams.
- Facilitate evidence-based product and design decisions.
- Take a holistic view of our understanding of our business and our users and their behaviour, and proactively identify gaps and opportunities for new research.
- Understanding of how to recruit users for research, create screeners, how to engage research panels or techniques to recruit internal users.
Be able to speak to the business about the importance of research and convince business leaders to engage in research activities.
- Have at least 3 years of experience in a research role at a consumer-focused company.
- Speak fluent English and Japanese language.
- Have a solid working experience with qualitative research methods.
- Comfortable with planning, scoping, conducting, analysing, and communicating research.
- Familiar with quantitative research methods, comfortable with metrics and A/B tests, and can synthesise quantitative data with qualitative user research.
- Proficiency in communicating user research findings to cross functional teams to drive impact.
- Strong understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during the product development process.
- Experience with using UserTesting.com platform is a plus.
- Have experience with remote and in-person research.
- Have a degree in Human Computer Interaction, Psychology, Social Science, or a related field
Working at Gamesys
You're just a few clicks away from a Gamesys future! Take the plunge and submit your CV.
Have fun, making fun
The team here at Gamesys may be diverse, but we are united by an ambition to take gaming experiences to new levels around the world. Are you ready to join us? If you are, you’ll be part of a business with the scale, vision, leadership, and talent to match its bold goals.