The Customer Service Team Leader reports to the Customer Service Manager - Japan and is employed by Simplicity V8 HK Ltd.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure that more complex customer issues are followed up and resolved in a timely manner / provide first line escalation support
- Facilitate resolutions to customer queries and issues brought forward while actively striving to achieve a “one correct answer” across all channels
- Conduct induction training for new joiners in an informative and motivational fashion
- Keep induction training material / modules updated
- Show innovation by constantly improving the training program and tailoring it to the needs of the company and new joiners
- Be the first point of contact for the Customer Care Agents
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of the Customer Care team’s performance
- Partake in the hiring process of new Customer Care Agents
- Partake in the development and quality of the Customer Care Agents
- Actively pursuit and sharing of customer knowledge
- Support and leverage our Customer Care infrastructure
- Partake in the planning of customer engagement initiatives
- Implement everyday improvement
- Participate in quarterly assessments whereby various projects will be discussed and assigned
- Native level of Japanese, fluent English
- Strong leadership skill
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- 2-3 years Customer Support experience
- International experience and mindset
- Good Excel & PPT skills
- Solid understanding of the psychology behind consumer behavior
The above duties should give an overall picture of the employee’s day to day responsibilities but should in no way be deemed to be an exhaustive list, additional, related, duties may be assigned by the manager in line with business exigencies and continuity.
You're just a few clicks away from a Gamesys future! Take the plunge and submit your CV.
Have fun, making fun
The team here at Gamesys may be diverse, but we are united by an ambition to take gaming experiences to new levels around the world. Are you ready to join us? If you are, you’ll be part of a business with the scale, vision, leadership, and talent to match its bold goals.