Simplicity Malta is a service provider to Gamesys, a Bally’s Corporation company. Gamesys forms part of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers with tens of millions of players and thousands of employees across the globe.
Take a look at our Gamesys brands & sites - Virgin, Jackpotjoy, Vera&John, Monopoly - they’re some of the best-known names in our industry. Join us and you’ll be joining a big, international group with some great brands and an exciting future. You’ll feel part of one global family, working with smart people, and delivering a great experience for our players. There’s one thing we expect from you, over and above everything else. Be yourself!
The Content Specialist - Japan will be responsible for the production and optimisation of content across Japan-facing brands to create a personalised and world class experience for players.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write and localise Japanese content for a variety of projects across brands, customer segments and areas of the business, in line with respective brand guidelines. This will include but not be limited to: campaigns, communication plans, product specifications, T&Cs, surveys, how-to guides and so on.
- Build CRM communications such as mailers, SMS, Surveys in their corresponding systems.
- Work closely with other teams (CRM/CS/Brand/VIP) to maintain a feedback loop and understand what existing and potential players want and how the campaigns’ performance is impacted by content.
- Monitor engagement rates for the player-facing content and employ strategies to test an optimise engagement in collaboration with the CRM team.
- Continuously monitor and review the sites to ensure these are properly functioning and that the correct content is displayed.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies) to ensure your content is clear, informative and engaging
- Identify players’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics or new approaches on how to write content for current topics.
- Perform other job duties as requested.
- 1 years’ experience in an iGaming
- Native Japanese with excellent command of the written language and ability to write in different styles matching different brand tonalities
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to be self-sufficient and work in a fast-paced environment
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong team player
The above duties should give an overall picture of the employee’s day to day responsibilities but should in no way be deemed to be an exhaustive list, additional, related, duties may be assigned by the manager in line with business exigencies and continuity.
We believe this process works both ways, so what can we do for you?
We offer some of the most competitive benefits in the market including continued personal growth, career development plans and performance bonus. We also believe in providing an environment where employees can flourish – you’ll be working in a very modern work environment – and we will make sure you will also have enough time to unwind with our monthly massaged, office events and team-building activities.
You're just a few clicks away from a Gamesys future! Take the plunge and submit your CV.
Have fun, making fun
The team here at Gamesys may be diverse, but we are united by an ambition to take gaming experiences to new levels around the world. Are you ready to join us? If you are, you’ll be part of a business with the scale, vision, leadership, and talent to match its bold goals.